About the apprenticeship
• To look after the physical, emotional, cultural, and social needs of the Clients using a client-centred approach
• To observe and promote the Client's choice, independence, dignity, privacy, fulfillment, and other rights
• To create and maintain good professional relationships with Clients, their families, and friends
• To actively support other Care Workers
• To adhere to all regulatory and statutory obligations and Cwtch Care Ltd policies, procedures, and guidelines.
• Basic daily duties include personal care, shopping, cleaning, and meal preparation.
Full training is provided.
• Strives to reach the highest standards of care
• Communicates effectively, both verbally and non-verbally
• Compassionate, patient, and empathetic
• Flexible and approachable with a positive attitude, even under pressure
• Self-motivated and works on their own initiative
• Deals with emergencies and difficult situations
• Records with accuracy and detail
• Team player
• Commitment to own professional and personal development.
No minimum requirements
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
Training provider course:
Health and Social Care Level 2
About the employer
Cwtch Care Ltd
2nd Floor, Dyffryn House (South)
Dyffryn Business Park, Llantwit Major Rd
Vale of Glamorgan
Yes, we are part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
Interviews to be held at office address, remote/telephone interviews may also be accommodated