Based in Ipswich, Cephas Care is an established reliable, professional provider. They support people with any need frail people, adults and children. They also support young adults to learn life skills and grow in independence.
They are currently looking for a Receptionist Apprentice for their head office. This role gives you the chance to progress within the administration sector, gaining some valuable experience that will help you in the future!
Basic role and Responsibilities:
- Welcoming visitors
- Assisting with calls for the site
- Taking messages emailing information to office staff
- General administration tasks
Will also include some in house training in:
- Fire Safety
- Manual Handling
- Sage Accounts
If this sounds like a role you feel you would be able to get stuck into then apply today and someone from Key Training will be in contact!
Job Type / Category
About the employer
Welcome to Cephas Care. Everyone wants to lead their own life making their own choices, in their own way. We all want to be happy and free to be ourselves. It is important to have support to work through any difficulties and make our own choices in a safe place. Cephas Care is an established reliable, professional provider. We support people with any need; frail people, adults and children. We also support young adults to learn life skills and grow in independence.
Cephas support children, young people going through transition, adults and older people. We work with people to enable them to live their life the way they want too. Promoting dignity, respect and choice.
- Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm. (30 Minute lunch break)
- Total hours per week: 37.50
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional skills support for maths, English and ICT - If Required
- Full in house company training
Business and Administration
Expected apprenticeship duration
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Computer literate
- Microsoft office and Excel
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Interest in working within administration
- It is desired that the successful candidate will have achieved GCSE A-C/9-4 grades in Maths and English or equivalent.
- However, if not we will help and support by providing Functional skills training and exams.
- This employer will be paying a standard weekly pay of £168.75, however if a full week is completed with no absences an extra £30 a week will be rewarded, totalling £198.75
- There is the possibility for the successful candidate to then progress onto their Level 3 programme after completion of their Level 2.
- Additionally there is the possibility to progress onto a full time position within the company if hard work has been shown throughout.