Business Administration Apprentice
Nayland Care is an award winning independent family run company founded by Yvette Webster in 2001. Yvette worked in the community for many years, including working as part of her local district nursing team before deciding that she wanted to start up her own quality driven domiciliary care service in the village of Nayland, Suffolk.
This vacancy gives you the chance to progress within the administration sector, gaining some valuable experience that will help you in the future!
Main duties include:
- Assisting the team.
- Answering inbound calls.
- Directing phone calls.
- Handling Confidential documents.
If this sounds like a role you feel you would be able to get stuck into then apply today!
Job Type / Category
About the employer
Nayland Care is an award winning independent family run company founded by Yvette Webster in 2001. Yvette worked in the community for many years, including working as part of her local district nursing team before deciding that she wanted to start up her own quality driven domiciliary care service in the village of Nayland, Suffolk. Starting off as quite a small concern to begin with Nayland Care grew steadily and is now a successful home care provider with an enviable reputation which provides a diverse, high quality home care service across Essex and Suffolk.
Our goal is to ensure that each person we support experiences the best possible care that is centred on their individual needs. We understand that people who require support need to live in their own home for as long as possible and maintain their independence. Our care staff are trained to promote dignity, respect and listen carefully to what people’s needs are. We offer a wide range of services to people who require help or support in their own home ranging from domestic duties through to full personal care for those with more complex needs.
- Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm (1 hour lunch break)
- Total hours per week: 35.00
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional skills support for Maths, English and ICT - If Required
- Full in house company training
Business and Administration
Expected apprenticeship duration
Things to consider
- Due to the location of Nayland Care, it would be desired for the successful candidate to have their own transport, due to limited public transport routes.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- IT Literate
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Keen to learn
- It is desired that the successful candidate will have achieved GCSE A-C/9-4 grades in Maths and English or equivalent.
- However, if not we will help and support by providing Functional skills training and exams.
- There is the possibility for the successful candidate to then progress onto their Level 3 programme after completion of their Level 2.
- Additionally there is the possibility to progress onto a full time position within the company if hard work has been shown throughout.