Peter Vardy Ltd are a young, innovative, and fast paced, family run company – here to push boundaries to ensure we remain the best at what we do – selling cars. We are leading the revolution to create a future full of ambitious and determined individuals in the automotive industry.
Our Information Technology department based at our head office in Eurocentral is busier than ever. Therefore, we are looking for an Analyst Apprentice to join the team on a full-time permanent basis. This IT support role is required as we expand our IT department to ensure a professional IT Support service is provided to the organisation.
You will be expected to provide IT support across all software and hardware incidents and service requests that are logged in the company’s service desk. Support can be addressed in person, via remote support, phone or email. There will be project support tasks as required.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing first line support and second level investigative support of all incidents and service requests of all PV systems/services, using the organisations service desk
- IT support via remote control, telephone support and at desk
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers
- Logging of incidents and requests that arise on behalf of staff as required
- Supporting remote offices with equivalent services
- Managing individual ticket queue within the service desk solution
- End to end ownership of all IT tickets including being responsible for all communication and the technical resolution
- Working together as a team, assisting colleagues
- Follow the escalation process to ensure a consistent and professional IT support service is offered
- Manage all end user administration such as onboarding, offboarding etc
- You must be a driver to apply for this role as you may travel between sites
- Experience with troubleshooting/problem solving IT support issues
- Knowledge of building Laptops/Desktops and troubleshooting support issues
- Office 365 administration and experience including SharePoint & Teams
- Excellent customer service skills - we need you to be a people person!
- Knowledge of remote working solutions and VPN's
We need you to be:
- An effective communicator
- Be confident enough to speak over the phone and provide great service
- Have a positive can do attitude
- Taking ownership of your own learning and workload
- Have a good working relationship with all internal and external team members
- Be highly motivated and willing to learn and take on a challenge
- Be excited to work for Peter Vardy!
£21,000 per annum
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm, weekend remote support rota (1 in 4) paid at overtime
- 30 days holiday rising with length of service
- World class training delivered by the PV Academy to enhance your career
- Employee discounts and lease cars options through the PV Cares scheme
- High Flyer Incentives – would you like to win a trip to Vegas?
- Generous colleague referral scheme
- Company uniform provided
- Pension & Life Assurance
- Enhanced maternity & paternity leave
- Access to the PV Wellbeing Centre – MOT & In house counselling services
- Colleague events – Family Fun Day, Annual ball, Christmas party - yes, we like to have fun!
A full time role with career progression opportunities within the Peter Vardy family!
Throughout your apprenticeship you are supported by your skills coach and your account manager. They work with your line manager to ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
At the end, as well as the valuable experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification.
Interested? Apply now!