Level 3 Digital Marketer
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5 – 9-5 Monday to Friday with half an hour break
- Extensive training in Google Analytics.
- Google Ads and other marketing platforms.
- Team socials ranging from pub quiz.
- Sports day in the park to Bongos Bingo.
- Bonus and commission schemes available.
- Family run Business.
- Company events.
- Employee discount.
- Health and wellbeing programme.
- On-site parking.
About the company:
Award Leisure is a luxury retail Outdoor Leisure Business, specialising in Hot Tubs and Swim spas. We have stores across the UK as well as an online Ecommerce presence.
We have a fantastic, dedicated, and dynamic team who contribute to the success of this Family Business. As a family we are committed to growth, investing in our staff and exceeding customers’ expectations. We want our staff to thrive and have a voice, that’s why we expect our staff to build their skills and knowledge as a team to stay competitive within the market.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with Award Leisure, the UK’s number 1 Hot Tub and outdoor leisure retailer based in Warwickshire.
To support the growth of the (digital) marketing function and support all marketing activities for Award Leisure.
You’ll support the Sales Manager and Digital Marketing Manager with activities in terms of marketing administration, stakeholder management and marketing strategies and campaigns as required and brand specific.
Role and Overall Responsibility:
Day to day, you’ll be responsible for:
- Social Media Marketing, updating Company Facebook pages
- Using Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn, as well as other platforms, to raise the profile of the business and interaction of customers.
- Create live and recorded digital content during events, edit and share on all social Media channels.
- Ensure Customer follow up process is completed and measured.
- Optimising Ads.
- Supporting with writing content and producing campaigns.
- Create images, artwork and point of sale in line with Marketing campaigns.
- Support in creating Product and/or campaign videos; film, produce and edit content.
- Communicating with stakeholders to create appropriate content.
- Responsibility for supporting website content and analytics as required.
- Maintaining Website and creating blog material.
- Produce and assist Company and Sales presentations.
- Assist with structuring email and digital marketing campaigns.
- Maintaining and updating all databases and CRM platforms.
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Facebook Ads Manager.
- Premier Pro.
- Google Sheets.
- CRM Systems.
- Evidence of interest in digital marketing and how it works.
- Attention to detail. The successful candidate will need to know what is happening in accounts they are working on and ensure they are on track to meet objectives.
- Eagerness to learn. Digital marketing changes fast. You never stop learning, so a desire to keep up to date and learn things is crucial.
- Reliability. The successful candidate will be able to evidence their reliability. You will be working as part of a small, busy team who need to be able to trust you and rely on you.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Evidence of effective team working.
- A good eye for design, while this isn’t an exclusively creative role, the ability to spot when things don't quite look right is a good thing.
- Above all, be keen to learn and improve. It's a junior role after all - we don't expect you to know everything on day one!
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/digital-marketer