Who you’ll be working for:
Our client is a dynamic and innovative boiler and renewables installation company that provides top-quality products and services to their customers. They are looking for an enthusiastic apprentice to assist with a variety of administrative tasks. During the apprenticeships the successful applicant will complete an SCQF Level 6 apprenticeship and will work towards securing a full time position by learning the role and growing within the business.
What will I be doing?
- Answering and directing incoming phone calls
- Organising and updating documentation
- Using internal management system to track and schedule tasks
- Wide use of Microsoft Office Package to assist with completing daily tasks
- Managing and maintaining project files on internal systems
- Scheduling surveys with customers and booking these into online diary
- Coordinating installation appointments and ensuring these are attended
- Providing general administrative support to the office team
What do I need to be successful?
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of basic computer applications (Microsoft Office, Google Workspace)
- Ability to learn quickly
- Positive attitude and willingness to take on new challenges
- A supportive and inclusive work environment
- Hands-on training and mentorship
- Opportunity to gain practical office experience
- Salary review after completion of Modern Apprenticeship
£13,000 per annum
37.5 hour per week, Monday to Friday, shifts to cover 8am - 6pm
90% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing: this is 20% higher than the national average.
Throughout your apprenticeship you are supported by your skills coach and your account manager. They work with your line manager to ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
At the end, as well as the valuable experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification.
Interested? Apply now!