Are you looking for an exciting new challenge and position with a well-recognised recruitment agency?
Our client is Scotland’s largest independent recruitment organisation who have been trading since 1970 and have offices in Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Kirkcaldy. You are in safe hands - they are a very experienced apprenticeship employer and have employed at least 10 apprentices over the last few years.
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated individual who enjoys working in a challenging, fast-paced, people centric environment, you would be working out of our Edinburgh office in the heart of the city centre.
- We require to recruit a skilled and motivated administrator, to support all aspect of our administration and resourcing teams
- Provide a professional reception and administrative service to candidates and clients when they enter the premises
- Understand and contribute to the functioning of the reception and the wider admin team
- Manage, update and run reports
- Email messages to consultants as and when required
- CV formatting using Microsoft word
- Carrying out reference checks
- Ensure compliance documents are checked and filed in CRM system (Customer Relationship Management)
- Managing, updating, and running reports on excel from our specialised CRM system
- Sharing documents with consultants using shared drives
What do they need from you?
- Ability to deliver a first-class level of customer service confidently over the phone
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of Excel and Microsoft Packages
- Ability to work as part of a team and perform under pressure
- High standard of processing skills - speed/accuracy
- Be resourceful and use common sense to think on your feet in any situation
- An administration qualification at school would be beneficial but not necessary.
- Previous experience providing excellent customer service
- Progression into a steady career
- Lots of development opportunities
- City centre location with good transport links. Local to popular high street shops and restaurants
- Full access to a highly beneficial pension scheme
40 hours per week
£14,000 per annum
A full-time role on completion of apprenticeship. There is scope to progress within our business, either within our administration or resourcing team if you wish to pursue a recruitment career.
Throughout your apprenticeship you are supported by your skills coach and your account manager. They work with your line manager to ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
At the end, as well as the valuable experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification.
Interested? Apply now!