Vocosa IT offers a wide range of services that include the installation and maintenance of IT, AV and CCTV solutions in a variety of settings including private business and education. Vocosa offers support across England and Wales and provides 1st, 2nd & 3rd frontline IT support for users across all systems.
Vocosa has an exciting opportunity for a Junior IT Technician to help maintain, support and enhance the IT solutions we supply our customers.
You will travel between the two sites, Slough and Reading.
This is a chance to gain experience within an organisation where individuals thrive on change and to work within an innovative and growing SME.
£16,000 per annum.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Provide high quality support to our users
- Ensure that our systems are properly administered
- Develop existing infrastructure and processes
- Be able to work independently and be flexible to changing deadlines
- An understanding of IT hardware, Windows and Mac OS are essential
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to lift and move heavy equipment such as servers / Desktops
- Reliability and adaptability are vital for this dynamic role together with exceptional interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
Full UK Driving Licence - You will need to have access to your own vehicle with a UK Driver's Licence as you will be travelling to different schools in Reading and Slough
- Professional attitude and a strong work ethic
- Ability to work in fast moving environment
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to think ahead and pre-empt problems and issues
- Value and deliver quality service
- Open and friendly communication style
- 3 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
For more information, please visit the UK ENIC website.
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holidays - plus extra time off during Christmas period
- Pension Scheme
You will gain a full-time role upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Our apprenticeships are the perfect way to gain new skills, earn while you learn, and launch yourself into an exciting future. With over 30,000 successful apprenticeship graduates, we're a top 50 training provider, dedicated to helping you succeed.