Our client is looking for an energetic, hungry for success individual to join their team. This role is ideal for anyone who has an interest in administration and sales and events. You will be working with a close knit team who always look out for each other and strive for one another to do well.
You will be completing SCQF Level 6 Diploma in Digital Applications.
- Utilising bespoke CRM system for logging sales/customer details
- Telephone based selling outbound and inbound sales calls also face to face
- Creating sales orders online
- Using Outlook for email
- Processing invoices using finance system
- Handing databases (EXCEL) for previous customer details/past history
Skills and Attributes:
- Willing to learn
- Good team player
- Ability to demonstrate own initiative
- Computer literate
- Good telephone manner
You must have a full UK Drivers licence due to where they are located.
- The company currently operates departmental employee of the month incentive where people can win prizes
- Hours of work – Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm, occasional overtime, work events
- Salary £20,319 per annum
- Training when required, Opportunity to be given more responsibility
Throughout your apprenticeship you are supported by your skills coach and your account manager. They work with your line manager to ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
At the end, as well as the valuable experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification.
Interested? Apply now!