Our client is the UK's number 1 retailer of quality electronic cigarette and vaping merchandise. They are growing and want your help to be their voice to customers. This is an exciting opportunity to join their customer service team in Edinburgh and kickstart a career!
This is a vital role and you will help customers who reach out with enquiries. You will make their day by providing solutions and a positive experience. As part of your daily role, you will support our friendly customer service team doing the following:
- Communicate effectively, with customers through emails, live chat and calls
- Identify customers needs and seize opportunities to provide excellent service by providing solutions and alternatives
- Keep records of conversations in company systems
- This is a varied and interesting role within our growing company. Excellent training is provided to support you as you work for our team, on systems including Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Word, Teams and One Drive
- Strong communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Organisation skills
- Keen on learning new skills
- Enjoy growing to overcome challenges
Amazing training is provided but a passion for the role is important.
£14,000 per annum
37 hours per week.
The team have a relaxed atmosphere and they want to support their staff to do well. They have guided 5 apprentices so far in the business and understand what it takes to help you succeed.
The client sees the value in learning and are proud to support our apprentices to progress to more senior roles after completing their course.
Throughout your apprenticeship you are supported by your skills coach and your account manager. They work with your line manager to ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
At the end, as well as the valuable experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification.
Interested? Apply now!