Who you’ll be working for:
Our client focuses on the repair, reuse and recycling of TVs, along with recycling redundant IT equipment.
They are looking to bring on 4 apprentices to join their team to complete a SCQF Level 6 Diploma in Digital Applications.
£14,560 per annum
Monday - Friday 8.30am to 5pm
- Good transport links
- Generous discount on TVs
- Safe and secure bike storage
- Progression and training available
You will be responsible for:
- Testing if TV displays contain flame retardants within the plastics and recording that information on bespoke computer systems
- Inputting data using Excel
- Investigate and find fault within television displays
- Using Windows 10 to navigate through bespoke computer systems
- Recording and reporting information using outlook and excel
- Repairing and replacing TVs
You will need the following skills:
- Good attention to detail
- Eager to learn
- Good co-ordination skills as will be using hand tools (appropriate training will be provided)
- Works well as part of a team but also uses own initiative
- Interested in the environment, technical and working with digitals systems
This business is very committed to in house training for every apprentice who joins. There are opportunities to progress within the business on completion of the apprenticeship.
Throughout your apprenticeship you are supported by your skills coach and your account manager. They work with your line manager to ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
At the end, as well as the valuable experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification.
Interested? Apply now!