Are you passionate about social media and all things creative? Look no further than this exciting new opportunity to ignite a rewarding career!
Hand crafted with care since 1984 – this family owned, luxurious heritage brand create high quality furnishings, textiles and stoneware’s produced in the Highlands. With inspiration taken from the Scottish landscape and seasons, our products beautifully blend tradition and sustainability with modern demand.
With our very own Managing Director first starting work in the café and folk moving from the Dispatch Team to Accounts, from the café to pottery making and more, the progression opportunities are endless!
Qualification attached: Modern Apprenticeship in Digital Application Support SCQF Level Diploma (comparable to a HNC or first year of university) – don’t miss this opportunity!
£14,000 - £16,000 per annum
40 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Looking after our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest) including social monitoring – keeping up to date with and responding to messages/ enquiries while adhering to company guidelines
- Reporting and analysing social media trends weekly and monthly to the teams
- Updating the website weekly to reflect seasonality and promotions with guidance from the Creative Director
- Assisting with email campaigns while suggesting new ideas for future campaigns
- Taking and uploading imagery and photos for the website and social media channels (including assisting with larger photoshoots on site!)
- Assisting every morning with dispatch, packaging orders with attention and care to give customers an exceptional unboxing experience at home
- Assisting with stock control, supporting the team with incoming stock from the textile and ceramic departments
- Systems used: Shopify, Sage, Meta Business Manager, Hootsuite, Royal Mail Click and Drop, Shippypro, DHL Express Shipping
- Staff discount
- Café on site
- On site parking
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Passionate about learning
- Hard working
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Positive attitude
- Keen interest in social media
Throughout your apprenticeship you are supported by your skills coach and your account manager. They work with your line manager to ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
At the end, as well as the valuable experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification.
Interested? Apply today!