Would you like to work for a company that makes a difference to people’s lives? We serve surgeons worldwide, providing treatment solutions for patients requiring surgery to the aorta.
We are currently looking for an Apprentice Digital Administrator to provide top class cross company support to our busy management, operations, technical and engineering teams.
- Salary - £14,500 per annum
- Working hours - Monday - Thursday 8.30am until 5.00pm, Friday 8.30am until 1.30pm
Interested? Apply Today!
This opportunity gives you an overview of the entire business from an administration viewpoint. If you enjoy organising, have good attention to detail, with a friendly and outgoing personality and an appetite for digital then we would like to hear from you. Amongst other things you will be responsible for
- Implementing effective administration systems for the facilities team
- Providing administrative support to the management, maintenance and engineering teams
- Handling correspondence
- Publishing updates from the facilities team
- Issuing work orders and filing records
- Collating performance reports
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc Experience of maintenance management system or document control systems would help – but we can teach you this!
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Wellbeing Centre
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Pension
- Occupational Health
- Life Assurance
- Private Health Care
- Sovereign Health Care
Throughout your apprenticeship you are supported by your skills coach and your account manager. They work with your line manager to ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
At the end, as well as the valuable experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification.
Interested? Apply now!