Who you’ll be working for:
Intersys® has been providing IT Consultancy and Managed Services for private and public sector organisations since 1996, in addition to Risk Consultancy and Software Development.
What’s in it for you:
We are looking for an enthusiastic, customer focused apprentice to join our growing team. The role will be based in our Woodford Green office, however will also involve attending customer sites, particularly school sites during the early part of the apprenticeship. You will visit customers alongside an Intersys engineer but will work towards attending sites on your own.
We employ hybrid working.
You will be responsible for:
- Answering and logging client calls, resolving enquiries where possible
- Escalating to first, second and third line support as required
- Carrying out routine tasks including backup and restore checks
- Progressing all assigned service calls
- Following procedures to carry out fault diagnosis
- Updating all tickets with detailed and accurate notes
- Ensuring all customer change requests are appropriately logged and assigned
The following skills are desirable:
- A demonstrable interest in technology
- Ability to follow procedures
- Good inter-personal skills
- Good time management and punctuality
- Analytical approach with good questioning and listening skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Confident and self-motivated with a positive can-do attitude
- Team player
- Willingness to listen and learn
- 3 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
For more information please visit the UK ENIC website.
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm.
The company offers excellent benefits including:
- Holiday – 29 days (plus birthday) raising with length of service
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Genuine commitment to training and development
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long service awards
- Volunteering days
- Private healthcare (length of service dependent)
Possibility of full-time employment will be dependent on performance following a successful completion of the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education. To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
Interested? Apply now!