We are a well-established and fully accredited roofing and cladding contractor providing superior service to the construction industry, operating throughout Scotland. Our in-house team have the capability to cost and proof-design the most technically demanding systems to meet, and exceed, our client’s expectations.
We pride ourselves on our reputation, having gained over 30 years of industry experience, our teams both on site and in the office are committed to delivering an exceptional service, from estimation to project completion.
£14,000 - £16,000 per annum
39 hours per week, Monday to Thursday 8am - 5pm, Friday 8am - 4pm
- Dealing with telephone queries via Mitel
- Integrated management system admin
- Opening and stamping mail and deal with outgoing post/recorded deliveries
- Communicating internally and externally via Outlook
- Checking order numbers on receipt of invoices
- Scanning documents to our server
- Setting up job files and creating additional job file labels
- Creating posters/signs for site
- Dealing with site daily reports
- Maintaining office stock (PPE/Drill Bits)
- Assisting with O&M manuals and guarantees
- Collating vehicle checklists
- Printing/folding drawings
- Greeting visitors and accepting deliveries onto site
- Organising lunch for training
What do they need from you?
- Be able to demonstrate good written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate organisational and follow up skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with a team
- Be able to follow instructions
- Dress down days
- Birthday days
- Social events, spa day, golf
Your salary will be reviewed upon completion of your apprenticeship program. This company wants you to become a successful long-term member of their team.
Throughout your apprenticeship you are supported by your skills coach and your account manager. They work with your line manager to ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
At the end, as well as the valuable experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification.
Interested? Apply now!