What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Support the delivery of projects which analyse the supply chains of food retailers and other organisations. These projects involve collecting data from multiple clients on the usage of commodities such as palm oil
- Improve the quality, efficiency and impact of 3Keel's advice to clients through friendly and supportive engagement with their suppliers
- Attend relevant events to stay up to date with current issues and solutions in the production of sustainable commodities.
- Provide research support to the wider 3Keel team on sustainability issues
- Excelling in all apprenticeship scheme requirements and exams
To meet the requirements of the Level 4 Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability Apprenticeship programme you will need to spend 6 hours a week of your time undertaking off-the-job learning, which will include:
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Formal training, including online learning and internal learning events
- 1-2-1s with your coach and line manager
- Observing and shadowing colleagues
- Writing up learning reflections for your portfolio
- Functional Skills if required
- Full-time employment within the 3Keel Team
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Creative, Initiative Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4-9 or A*-C) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9 or A*-C) Desired Things to consider
This position is available to applicants a commutable distance to the Oxford office listed and hot desk locations in London.