What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Expertly handle contact with strategic accounts via telephone and email
- Managing and updating client and sales CRM systems inputting customer details and leads
- Organising & administering job sheets, works orders and remedial works for clients
- Answering emails & telephone calls from both customers and internal colleagues
- Administrating job reports from the field engineers ensuring worksheets are correct and checking them with attention to detail
- Working closely with the account coordinators and operations team to provide a high level of customer service to all strategic account customers
- Working closely with the account managers to provide a high level of customer service to all strategic account customers
- Organising remedial works & assisting with preparing quotations following service visits for strategic account customers
- Working with the account managers to prepare sales campaigns and targeted marketing activity
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- On completion you will acheive a Level 4 qualification in Sales Executive.
- Training will be hybrid between in-person in the office, and online based on one day a week.
- The role is office based.
- To progress into an account manager role.
- Further progression may well be available in other areas within our sector, upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Logical, Team working Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade C or 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C or 4) Essential