Sales & Telesales Apprenticeship (Level 3)
This role is the start of a career into sales, the role will involve acquiring new clients across the Friday Media Group to ensure growth of our niche/ local marketplace platforms. The purpose of this role is learn, develop into a high performing Sales Executive with in a dedicated Academy Team. The Role will be to acquire market share in these areas and build our companies subscription revenue allowing them to grow.
- Acquisition of new business clients from a consultative approach to ensure our customers are on the relevant package level to match their expectations
- Focus on campaigns that have been put in place and always have the revenue expectation in mind from each
- Be prepared for all meetings with your figures - site meetings, morning meetings, one to ones
- Ensure a smooth transition from point of sale over to the on-boarding team so the customer has the best experience
- Understand the features and benefits of all of your brand's products and services in order to successfully promote these to customers. Where necessary, liaise with key FMG personnel and departments to deliver the strongest possible commercial and strategic offering.
- Ensure that all activities, opportunities and customer details are logged accurately in Netsuite
- Ensure that your knowledge of your brand and marketplace is kept up to date by attending product/site meetings as well as networking/researching/reading blogs and news sources.
- All KPI's must be hit on a daily/weekly/monthly basis. To include calls, appointments, retention, new business and the selling of additional products to our existing customer base.
- To work with your line manager to ensure there is a business strategy in place that effectively controls retention.
- To at all times adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics.