Level 3 Digital Marketer
Weekly Hours Worked – 08:30-16:30
About the company:
We’re a young, responsive, results driven team of digital experts, web developers and content creators. We merge data, creativity and cutting-edge technology to help brands grow in an age of digital transformation.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an Apprentice Web Designer with Wildfire Marketing, a Leading Marketing Company based in Leeds.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Managing WordPress websites.
- Installing and setting up new WordPress websites.
- Customising themes using page builders such as Elementor.
- Adding images/content and keywords/links for SEO to WordPress websites.
- Must understand HTML and CSS.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Ability to organise yourself and meet deadlines.
- Work well with direction from other colleagues as well as using own your own initiative to work independently.
- Communication both verbal and written.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Punctual and professional.
- Be able to work as part of a team, or alone.
- Can work under pressure.
- Self-starter attitude.
- Ability and willingness to learn in fast-paced environment.
- Have a can-do mentality.
- Always wanting to solve problems should they arise.
- Be personable.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.