Business Administration Apprenticeship (Level 3) - Office support Admi
First Recruitment Services is a highly respected, well established (1999) and successful independent recruitment agency group, with offices across Sussex and Kent.
We need to appoint a Part Time Administrator to work at both our Branch Office and Head Office.
It's a varied and interesting role. You will be partly responsible for developing and maintaining our presence across a variety of social media platforms. You will be also be involved in basic administrative tasks. This role includes, but is not limited to:
- To provide a warm professional welcome for all work seekers and other visitors to the branch
- To answer phone calls to the branch in accordance with the company guidelines
- To type letters, mailshots, C.V.'s reports, timesheets etc
- To upkeep various administration and filing systems as directed by the Branch Manager in accordance with legal requirements and company standards
- To maintain accurate records on the FRS computerised front office system
- Office filing
- To place adverts on relevant job boards/FRS website
- To assist with the re-booking of temporaries on a weekly basis
- To assist with sales and marketing activity to include offering out available temporaries to clients, designing client/candidates mail shots, competitions, hand delivering client gifts if required, branch events etc
- To complete ad-hoc duties for the branch when required ie assist with office supplies/stationery
- To deliver exceptional service, handling enquiries from all customers using the most appropriate and efficient method
- To work as part of a team, ensuring priority tasks are completed
- To adopt a flexible approach to working across all teams within the Branch and Head Office
- To assist in the Accounts Department including adding and inputting timesheets and New Starter details onto the in-house system
- To develop and maintain a presence across a variety of social media platforms
This is a fast-paced environment and you will need to demonstrate your ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and juggle a busy workload.