Business Administration Apprenticeship (Level 3) - Administrator Suppo
You will be responsible for recording and monitoring all work and other data onto the Vandu information/filing systems and dealing with any problems.
- Take service requests, provide information, book interpreters, confirm bookings to clients
- Implement customer requests for particular requirements with their bookings
- Maintain and operate manual and computerised information systems, e.g. to search records and enter data onto the client database, ensure data is relevant and up to date, utilise tools required for day to day management of projects.
- Research information, compile statistics, gather and compute various data for use both internally and for clients
- Review, monitor, and process all correspondence to and from customers
- To be the first point of contact for personal and telephone callers, and to respond with appropriate information
- Organise workload to ensure deadlines are met; schedule work assignments in order of priority and date received
- Respond to general customer inquiries and provide information pertaining to VLS services to existing or potential clients
- To maintain customer retention ensuring customers and associates are happy with the service they receive, and that they feel supported.
- To participate in staff meetings, training and development activities and supervision sessions.
- To adhere to VLS Policies and Procedures as necessary
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.