Apprentice ICT Systems Technician
6 days left
Our Client, is a two-form entry school, located at the east side of Tottenham in North London. The capacity of the school is 460 children. The school community is a rich tapestry of different languages and cultures all with one aim, to raise standards further.
They are looking for a committed and professional individual to ensure the school has an excellent ICT provision in place.
- Responsible for the installation, management, maintenance, development and security of the school network, to include both hardware and software
- Work closely with the ICT Leader to develop the provision of ICT throughout the school to support effective teaching and learning
- Resolve day-to-day ICT related issues in an efficient, effective and timely manner
- Provide advice and support to teaching staff regarding the delivery of ICT, to ensure best practice
- Assist in the management of the ICT budget in an efficient and effective manner which demonstrates value for money
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high degree of self-motivation
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- High proficiency in English; both spoken and written
- Experience in the configuration and management of networks
- Experience of installing and configuring computer hardware and software
- Considerable experience of resolving day-to-day, operational, IT related issues
- Experience of managing projects
- Experience of advising and supporting colleagues in a learning environment
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
Hold a recognised computer or network management qualification at NVQ level 3 or equivalent experience.Future prospects Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this Apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career. After the Apprenticeship Over 90% of our Apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level Apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 young people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an Apprenticeship.