Project Management Apprentice
4 days left
Keeping our position as a world leading airline depends on constantly being able to take our business forward. And, with an organisation as big as ours, it takes a lot of projects and work programmes to make that happen. So, on our Project Management apprenticeship you'll be right at the forefront of our growth, working with different areas, learning about every aspect of our business and helping to deliver the vital projects that drive our success.
Working on a variety of projects from beginning to end, you'll be supporting project managers with everything from communicating with stakeholders to gathering project information and keeping relevant documents up-to-date. With the confidence to communicate with and influence people across the business, you'll be a valuable member of the project team, helping to plan, organise and deliver solutions successfully. At the same time, you'll have all the support and training you need to enable you to gain a recognised qualification. Not to mention the kind of benefits and rewards you'd expect from a world leading organisation.
All this is the ideal preparation to help you achieve a Higher Apprenticeship (level 4) as Associate Project Manager.
As part of this programme you will:
- Support Project and Programme Managers in planning, managing and delivering projects across British Airways
- Produce information and make recommendations to support project decisions
- Communicate with people across the business to develop working relationships and manage their project expectations
- Help identify and monitor potential project risks and develop plans to resolve them
- Create project documentation
- Learn about different areas of our business by working closely with people at all levels.
- Persuasive communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Organisational and planning ability using your own initiative
- Business awareness, with a customer focus
- An effective team member
- Ability to deliver under pressure
2 A-Level passes and 5 GCSEs or equivalent, including English and MathsFuture prospects After the apprenticeship you will have the skills and experience required to become an Associate Project Manager. Things to consider From 1st October 2016 The National Minimum Wage (NMW) rate for apprentices is £3.40 per hour. From April 2017 this rises to £3.50 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to time spent on the job plus time spent training. **You must be able to attend an assessment on 11th April**