Cloud Solutions Adviser Apprentice.
5 days left
As an Apprentice Cloud Solutions Advisor, you can expect to learn about all areas of the business. The CSP Department is a new team and therefore you will have the opportunity to own and develop with the role. As such we are looking for somebody who doesn't like to sit still; who can identify and drive continual improvement.
m-hance is an award-winning Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner and a leading provider of Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Office 365. As the largest Microsoft Dynamics GP Partner in Europe, we have over twenty years' experience in supporting our customers with their ERP, CRM, SharePoint and hosting requirements.
The Digital & Technology Solutions Degree Apprenticeship scheme is designed to develop A-Level (or equivalent) qualified people to become our Microsoft Cloud experts of the future.
Alongside studying towards a degree, whilst in this role, you will be responsible for learning everything there is to know about the Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) Program.
As well as gaining a full honours degree in Digital & Technology Solutions from Manchester Metropolitan University, you will gain working and practical experience from your colleagues at m-hance.
You will be expected to work with both the Sales & Consultancy teams and will be involved in;
- Discussing customer needs
- Analysing requirements
- Selecting the most appropriate products
- Provisioning services within the Microsoft Azure platform
- Implementing solutions and migrations
- Application Support
- You will not be alone - we have a team of skilled individuals that you will be working alongside, who will help and compliment your skills to deliver new customer solutions.
- You can expect to become our internal expert for Microsoft's Cloud offering.
You will need an excellent team working, organisation and communication skills as you will be expected to liaise with all levels within the business and deal with external customers as required.Personal qualities
- We are looking for a self-starter who has a keen enthusiasm for IT.
- As the role will be responsible for reviewing the available technologies and finding the right solution for the customer.
- It is key that you enjoy problem-solving and you are customer centric.
- Candidates wanting to enrol on the Degree Apprenticeship should have Maths and English GCSE grade A-C or equivalent, and a minimum of 104-112 points at A2 (Grades BCC) or acceptable alternatives.
- These include: BTEC Subsidiary Diploma, Extended Diploma at Level 3, BTEC Diploma in Information Technology, Science or an Advanced Apprenticeship in a related subject.
- Ideally we are looking for somebody who has studied towards a computer/finance based qualification, however, this is not essential.