Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm Total hours per week: 37.00
- £175.00 - £187.50
- Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
JAYCO is not just another agency, we provide a supporting network of passionate healthcare professionals that go the extra mile to ensure the best service is delivered time and time again.
We offer a range of services including Temporary Supply, Interim Contract Staff and Permanent placement. We couple this with our very own Independent Supported Living Service. This in turn allows us to train and induct our workers like no other agency operating in our market.
Specialising in the delivery and supply of Nurses, Medical Locums, Support and Care Workers, and Social and Justice Workers. Our passionate team have a wealth of experience across the sectors that we deliver our service to. We are proud to say so many of our clients and workers have been with us throughout our careers and since the opening of R Care last year.
Duties will involve:
- Answering inbound calls in a professional manner
- Requesting and processing references, processing and checking DBS's
- Processing ongoing training
- Typing correspondence, filing and other administration duties as and when required
- Working on a busy reception dealing with candidates, clients and visitors
- Ongoing candidate compliance
- Data entry
Requirements and prospects
- Be attentive to detail
- Calm under pressure
- Possess a thorough understanding of Microsoft office
- Have a positive and approachable manner
- Possess excellent organisation skills
- Can do approach to every day work
- Willingness and desire to take responsibility and use your own initiative
- Commitment to your own personal professional development
- Maths and English A-C / 9-4 is desired but not essential
- Full time position or progression onto level 3 for the right person.
Training to be provided
- Full Level 2 Training to be provided
- Business and Administration