Apprentice Data Analyst
As their apprentice, you'll be working with experts who have years of experience who will support you throughout your development. This is great for someone who has already completed a Level 3 IT apprenticeship and is looking to become more specialised in data. Data is a field that many employers are recruiting for, so your job prospects are bright on completion of your apprenticeship!
What you'll be doing:
- You'll be providing administrative and technical support for sustainability data management solutions
- You'll be supporting the selection and implementation of new sustainability software solutions
- You'll be assuring sustainability data to ensure accuracy and timeliness of submission
- You'll be producing monthly service level agreement reports
- You'll be answering phone and emails within specified SLAs
- You'll be keeping up to date with industry trends and developments
- You have a good grasp of IT or an active interest in technology
- You've got an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
You have a creative approach to problem-solving.Qualifications required
You have two A levels or a relevant Level 3 ICT Apprenticeship.Future prospects 96% of Arch Apprentices move straight into the destination of their choice when they finish their apprenticeship with many seeing their salary go up to £15k-£20k a year immediately post-apprenticeship - £290-£385 a week! Things to consider Before you apply for this role, have you asked yourself: Do I live close enough to Paintworks that I could commute there and back every day? Do I meet the qualifications required for this role? Am I available to start an apprenticeship within the next two months? Do I want to work in the Data industry and have I researched into it?