Analytics Apprentice at Miller Insurance Services LLP
If you would like the opportunity to work for a leading, specialist insurance broker, while receiving comprehensive training and support to achieve a recognised qualification from the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries then apply for Miller's Analytics Apprenticeship scheme.
We offer Apprentices a full-time permanent role from day one, with the opportunity to increase your knowledge in analytics while receiving on and off the job training.
Analytics can be used to find useful information in data that isn't immediately obvious. As an Analytics apprentice you will support the Analytics team in gathering, formatting and manipulating data to analyse trends.
You will develop an in-depth understanding of Miller's internal data systems in this role, so if you have an inquisitive mind and enjoy maths, analytics and data, then apply today!Requirements and prospects Desired skills
The ideal candidate will have strong maths skills and IT literacy. They will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems, to undertake analysis of data.Personal qualities
What Miller expects from you:
- An inquisitive mindset
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Able to pay close attention to detail
- Show initiative, drive and enthusiasm to succeed
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Results and service driven
- A team player
- Skilled at influencing and negotiating
- Flexible and adaptable
- Organised and clear thinking
- Hard working and committed
- Desire to complete professional examinations
• GCSE Maths & English minimum grade C or equivalent; A-level Maths minimum grade BFuture prospects The successful candidate will be given a full-time permanent role from the start of their apprenticeship and will work towards a level 4 apprenticeship.