Cisco Degree Apprenticeship - 10296
6 days left
Our 3-year long apprenticeship will let you explore a huge variety of roles within Cisco, giving you the knowledge and experience to specialise in roles working directly with technology or supporting the people that make it happen.
It goes without saying that whilst working for one of the world's leading technology companies you will be exposed to many other exciting activities and projects:
• Be at the cutting edge of our exciting technology; watching things evolve and new things created
• Get to meet hundreds of Cisco employees from all over the world; building contacts, working with the best and learning from the experts
• Partner with international brands to deliver solutions to their business problems;
• Manage projects that ensure we deliver on our contracts with customers, communicating with stakeholders and hitting deadlines
• Design, test, and deploy our technology and understand the engineering behind it in order to break and fix it
• Analyse and unpick what our data means to inform what and how we do our work
• Help local communities by ‘giving back' to fund raise, volunteer time and raise awareness of local causes
To top it all off you will have a strong base of support; our current apprentices, mentors, managers and role leads are all there to guide and advise you.
Above all else, our apprentices should be passionate about technology and motivated to learn. The below qualities are excellent optional extras!
Ambitious; customer focused; organised; curious; resilient; methodical; logical; pragmatic; persuasive; commercially minded; analytical and logical.
An enthusiastic and professional attitude and commitment to learning new skills.Qualifications required
We look for a minimum of 160 UCAS points as an indicator of your ability to learn but most importantly you should be able to show us that you are passionate about the power technology can have on the way we work, live, play and learn.Future prospects As an apprentice you'll be given support and guidance to understand how your passion and skills best fit within Cisco. By seeing and doing what our teams do, you'll start to see where you can go and get the experience that's relevant to be successful. Whilst we cannot guarantee that there is a permanent job available upon graduation; we are always looking to retain talent where we can; we've offered positions to every graduated apprentice so far!