About the apprenticeship
• Preparing veg etc for production of fresh dishes
• Adhering to health and safety legislation
• Working along side trained chefs to obtain experience
• Assisting in the preparation of dishes
• Working to the guidelines of a professional kitchen
• Increasing knowledge of fresh produce within the menu
Presentable, hard working, passionate about food, loyal, dependable.
A real interest and passion for food.
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
Cambrian Training Company Ltd
Training provider course:
Level 2 Apprenticeship in Food Production and Cookery
About the employer
Yes, we are part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
On site interviews