Graduate Building Services Design Engineer - World Leading Consultancy!
Our client are one of the most prestigious consultancies in the country, working on landmark projects up to 1bn in the south of England, are you a Graduate Building Services Engineer interested in getting stuck in to these projects? Our client are working on some of the largest developments in the south that the country has to offer, you will be joining a team of real pedigree.
Graduate Building Services Design Engineer Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development and detailed design of a multitude of building services systems across varying built environment project sectors
- Working in close conjunction with Senior level Engineers to ensure design requirements are meeting set standards
- Undertaking calculations, assisted site surveys, feasibility studies, technical report writing
- Interacting with clients to provide detailed design amendment updates, as development into role progresses
Graduate Building Services Design Engineer Requirements
- Possess relevant degree in mechanical electrical or equivalent in Building Services Engineering
- Able to display understanding of design, drawing principles - aware of calculation phase concept
- Some knowledge of Mechanical and or Electrical building services systems
- Knowledge of industry used software; AutoCAD, Revit, Amtech, DiaLux, Relux, Hevacomp, IES, Etc.
If you're a recent Graduate or perhaps you have a years experience in the industry get in touch with Kye Nessling today to find out more.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.