My client, a market-leading UK based Architectural and Environmental Consultancy, who specialise in noise, vibration and air quality are searching for a Graduate Acoustics Consultant to join their experienced team based in their modern office based in Bedford.
Essential Criteria for Graduate Acoustics Consultant:
- A degree in Acoustics or an IoA Diploma in Acoustics and Noise Control.
- A confident, dynamic, and articulate individual
- Flexibility to travel throughout the UK
What this role as a Graduate Acoustics Consultant has to offer:
- Passed probation period, flexible hybrid work (2 days in office)
- Full in-company training by a senior member of staff
- Excellent links to London and Cambridge
- Instant on-site work taking measurements, caring out technical assessments and assisting clients.
Additionally, this role as a Graduate Acoustic Consultant gives the candidate the opportunity to contribute to wide range of large, and varied projects with an emphasis on residential, commercial and entertainment industries.
If this roles as a Graduate Acoustic Consultant is of interest to you or you are searching for other roles within the Acoustics Sector, please do not hesitate to contact Tamzin Warren-Vimpany on (phone number removed) or at email (url removed). We have many more vacancies available on our website at (url removed). This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.