Bill Gosling Outsourcing provides business solutions to their clients with various types of services including Customer Service, Accounts Receivable Management, Customer Sales, Contact Centre Technology, and Business Process Outsourcing. With over 60 years in the call centre industry, they have the technology and resources to help their clients get their brand where it needs to be and grow their business.
They are on the hunt for a new Desktop Support Technician. In this role you will support end users within the business for their basic information technology related needs in relation to hardware and software.
- Assist the Helpdesk Support team with desktop support tasks such as the secure deployment of workstations, portable devices, keyboard, mice, monitors and telephony equipment
- Assist the business and operational/support staff with supporting helpdesk related processes, tasks, and project items over a variety of channels including voice, SMS and chat
- Support IT Department with technology related tasks when required including data center and office cabling
- Assist with team/ operational training on various applications
- Monitor daily operations and enhance processes to maximize technology efficiency
- Knowledge of Information Systems in relation to supporting workstations, portable devices, keyboards, mice, monitors, telephony software including hardware and software
- Champion company core values and other company programs
Skills and attributes:
- High school IT qualification/college qualification
- Strong interest in IT in relation to supporting hardware and software
- Strong communication skills
- Customer focussed
- Good problem solving skills
- Works well as part of a team
- Takes personal ownership and responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work commitments.
£22,000 per annum
Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5pm. You will work 1 Saturday per month 9am -12pm.
- "Birthday" paid time off
- Annual prize giveaways (inclusive of all expense paid trip)
- Rewards and peer recognition programmes
- FREE employee assistance programme and wellbeing platform
- Wellbeing committee
- Supportive environment
- Work life balance
- Opportunity to win incentives
- Healthy Working Lives - GOLD AWARD recipient
- Ongoing support of local charities
Opportunities for career progression
This vocational apprenticeship comprehensively supports your specific job role with this particular employer. Throughout your learning journey, you are fully supported by your dedicated QA skills coach and your mentor at work. They ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to be successful in your job role and pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
Starting with insights into your current potential, they plan your growth in a programmatic way, close skills gaps with immersive training and ensure what you learn is applicable to what you do. They talk you through the specifics on the qualifications you gain and how they align in particular to your day to day role.
On completion, as well as the valuable work experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification at SCQF Level 6.
If you are interested in starting your career and receiving a work-based qualification at the same time APPLY NOW!