Are you looking to gain valuable work experience whilst continuing your education?
This is an excellent opportunity for a confident and hardworking individual to take their first step in their career. We are a highly respected social care and health care recruitment agency with years of experience in providing clients with care, learning disability and mental health staffing solutions.
In this role, you will quickly pick up the skills and knowledge needed to be successful and will become a valued member of the team while completing an SCQF Level 6 Apprenticeship. Their supportive and friendly team is the perfect environment to grow your skills and develop your career.
You’ll be in great hands! We have supported past apprentices and are committed to supporting the growth and development of their candidates. Full on the job training will be provided.
In this role, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Input & update client data into our software portals such as Access Workspace.
- Manage staffing on-line diaries and appointment scheduling on Access Workspace.
- Work closely with Account Managers to update MS Word & Excel databases.
- Keep our Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and TikTok accounts up to date weekly.
- Oversee data protection and management of secure client on-line digital files and folders on Access Workspace.
Desirable experience, skills, and personal qualities:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Creative skills
- Have a proactive manner of working
- Good attention to detail
£12,500 - £15,000 per annum
35 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
Care Response 24/7 benefits include:
- 28 days holiday allowance
- Bonus scheme after a year
- Support in further career development
- Company Pension Scheme once over age of 22
- Opportunity to work in a supportive environment.
- Opportunity to stay on after completion of apprenticeship programme.
This vocational apprenticeship comprehensively supports your specific job role with this particular employer. Throughout your learning journey, you are fully supported by your dedicated QA skills coach and your mentor at work. They ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to be successful in your job role and pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
Starting with insights into your current potential, they plan your growth in a programmatic way, close skills gaps with immersive training and ensure what you learn is applicable to what you do. They talk you through the specifics on the qualifications you gain and how they align in particular to your day to day role.
On completion, as well as the valuable work experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification at SCQF Level 6.
If you are interested in starting your career and receiving a work-based qualification at the same time
Interested? Apply today!