Business Support/Office Admin - Level 4 Business Admin
4 days left
Work within a fast-paced, fun and proactive environment to provide professional administrative support to a team of 6 and facilitate a smooth running of the office.
- Greet visitors, answer telephone calls and direct or take messages as necessary.
- Deal with all aspects of post, including assisting with the despatch of information and samples.
- Responsible for the inputting of daily orders, booking in deliveries with customer depots.
- Liaise with the warehouse in all aspects of labels, dispatch notes and shipments to ensure customer delivery requirements are met.
- Source and book travel and accommodation as required for Toy Fairs and business trips.
- Organising occasional events.
- Maintain up to date records of team whereabouts and holiday entitlement.
- Manage and organise the filing of paperwork, invoices, documents and reports.
- Responsible for maintaining stationery levels and re-ordering as necessary.
- Organising the office layout and maintaining office equipment.
- Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs.
- Responding to customer enquiries and complaints.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office, in particular Excel
- Good communication skills
- Ideally experience of providing excellent customer service
- Energetic approach with a keen eye for detail
- Enthusiasm to improve business processes and how the team works
- Commitment to supporting colleagues and stakeholders
GCSE grades in English Language and Maths: A*-C or equivalent.Future prospects Post-completion of your apprenticeship could lead to a higher level apprenticeship and possibly a permanent role with our client, who is committed to long term prospects for the right person. Things to consider Before applying take the time to research the travel to the employer who are a 15 minute walk from Beaconsfield Station . A level 4 apprenticeship entails studying 1 day a week throughout your apprenticeship which includes attending workshops at our office in Eastcote. We want you to get the most from our apprenticeships. Apprenticeships require dedication, self-motivation and drive. Time management will be very important and we are here to support you throughout the programme.