Graduate Teaching Assistant children with Autism Lambeth
Realise Education are currently recruiting for Teaching assistant to work with students with Autism for a school in Lambeth
Successful candidates don t need to have previous experience of working with SEN students but a willingness to support students with additional needs and want to get involved in every aspect of the school.
Your main duties will include:
- Assessing individual learning needs and working on a group
- Preparing materials, equipment and lessons
- Assessing and reporting on individual pupils' progress
- Assisting with the personal care needs of pupils
- Liaising with parents, carers and professionals such as mainstream teachers, education welfare officers, social workers and Healthcare professionals
- Working alongside and advising learning support assistants
This school provides an education for children with Autism
The school will provide a safe and stimulating environment where children can learn and develop to meet the challenge of the next stage of their education. The lessons and activities allow children to achieve both their personal goals and the aims of the school.
GBP85-GBP100 per day
Great experience for aspiring teachers
If you are interested please apply below