Are you a friendly individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment?
Our client manages a range of properties for the benefit of a range of people: tenants, landlords, developers and owner-occupiers, and are looking for an enthusiastic apprentice to join their team in Edinburgh.
In this role, you will quickly pick up the skills and knowledge needed to be successful and will become a valued member of the team while completing an SCQF Level 6 Apprenticeship. Their team is a perfect place to kickstart your career, supported by experienced colleagues and the wider business.
- Navigating the internal property management system, RPM, to pull data into MS Word documents and MS Outlook emails for colleagues
- Using Mail Merge to create letter templates from MS Word documents
- Working with senior staff to pull budgets from MS Excel spreadsheets
- Liaising with other departments within the business through MS Outlook and over the phone
- Working the switchboard and reception, answering calls, and greeting anyone coming into the office
- Using Adobe PDF to gather information and use that information to support the wider business
- Creating signs for properties via MS Word
- Supporting other areas of the business as and when needed
What we are looking for:
- Friendly and confident
- Presentable and professional
- Great written and verbal communication
- Team player
- Willing to help and get involved in different activities and projects within the wider business
£17,000 per annum
35 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to learn and grow in a supportive environment, whilst achieving qualification in employment
- Company pension
- Bonus scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Opportunity to move onto 8am - 4pm shift pattern in future
- Opportunity for role to become hybrid after completion of programme
- Opportunity to stay within the company after completion of apprenticeship programme
- Opportunity to take on further responsibility and grow within the team or areas in the business
- The client is committed to supporting you and your development and will always ensure you are able to use your skills to the best of your ability
- Opportunity to gain further qualification supported by the company
This vocational apprenticeship comprehensively supports your specific job role with this particular employer. Throughout your learning journey, you are fully supported by your dedicated QA skills coach and your mentor at work. They ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to be successful in your job role and pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
Starting with insights into your current potential, they plan your growth in a programmatic way, close skills gaps with immersive training and ensure what you learn is applicable to what you do. They talk you through the specifics on the qualifications you gain and how they align in particular to your day to day role.
On completion, as well as the valuable work experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification at SCQF Level 6.
If you are interested in starting your career and receiving a work based qualification at the same time APPLY NOW!