Are you a motivated individual with good attention to detail?
Our client manages a range of properties for the benefit of a range of people: tenants, landlords, developers and owner-occupiers, and are looking for an enthusiastic apprentice to join their compliance team in Glasgow.
In this role, you will quickly pick up the skills and knowledge needed to be successful and will become a valued member of the team while completing an SCQF Level 6 apprenticeship. Their team is a perfect place to kickstart your career in compliance, supported by experienced colleagues and the wider business.
- Following up on ongoing matters with colleagues and contractors via MS Outlook and over the telephone, gather information from their property management system, RPM, and liaising with colleagues to progress ongoing tasks
- Creation and management of MS Excel databases
- Creation of monthly reports collating information from multiple sources, e.g. from RPM, their online portal INSPCT, and MS Excel
- Liaising with external contractors and ensuring RPM database is updated with health and safety documents
- Ensuring all follow up action is done in accordance with internal procedures that meet our service level agreement
- Using Mail Merge through RPM and using letter templates from MS Word documents
What we are looking for:
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Comfortable with Excel
- Comfortable with repetition
- Not afraid to ask questions and be curious
- Pro-active and confident, comfortable with using initiative
- Great written and verbal communication
- Professional manner
£17,000 per annum
35 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to learn and grow in a supportive environment, whilst achieving qualification in employment
- Company pension
- Bonus scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Opportunity to move onto 8am - 4pm shift pattern in future
- Opportunity for role to become hybrid after completion of programme
- Opportunity to stay within the company after completion of apprenticeship programme
- Opportunity to take on further responsibility and grow within the team or areas in the business
- The company are committed to supporting you and your development and will always ensure you are able to use your skills to the best of your ability
- Opportunity to gain further qualification supported by the company
This vocational apprenticeship comprehensively supports your specific job role with this particular employer. Throughout your learning journey, you are fully supported by your dedicated QA skills coach and your mentor at work. They ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to be successful in your job role and pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
Starting with insights into your current potential, they plan your growth in a programmatic way, close skills gaps with immersive training and ensure what you learn is applicable to what you do. They talk you through the specifics on the qualifications you gain and how they align in particular to your day to day role.
On completion, as well as the valuable work experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification at SCQF Level 6.
If you are interested in starting your career and receiving a work based qualification at the same time APPLY NOW!