About the apprenticeship
The Post Exchange Executive will be responsible for:
1. The production of completion bundles
2. Communicating with clients in relation to the completion process
3. Dealing with completion paperwork and associated tasks
4. Closing down completed files and ensuring all remaining bills & balances have been cleared
5. Archiving files
6. Providing additional support to identified clients
7. Assisting with a Post Completion workload
6. Other tasks deemed appropriate by your line manager
• Strong and confident communication skills.
• The ability to build rapport quickly with a variety of people.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Eye for detail
• Positive and enthusiastic personality.
• Ability to work as an individual and within a team.
• Willingness to ‘get involved'
• Customer service orientated.
• Committed to delivering excellent results
We're looking for the right candidate with an eye for detail, strong and confident communication skills, and wants to contribute positively to our team. All our team members must be focused on meeting the needs of our customers and have a drive to deliver the highest level of customer service.
Previous experience working in a customer facing or administrative role.
C or above GSCE or equivalent in English and Maths.
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
Neath Port Talbot College (Skills Academy Wales)
Training provider course:
Level 3 Legal Services Apprenticeship
About the employer
Dezrez Services Ltd, Ethos
No, we are not part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
To be confirmed.