Do you have the ambition and potential to become a Hotel Sales & Commercial leader?
The UK & I Sales Graduate Management Development Programme is committed to nurturing and shaping a select group of talented, nationally mobile individuals. Our 13-month immersive experience is designed to empower you with the skills and knowledge to become sales & commercial leaders within Hilton.
• This fast-track graduate programme consists of 13 months' training, including an induction followed by two placements (each lasting 6 months) within one of our hotels in the UK & I.
• Your placements will begin with 6months in Groups Meetings and Events, followed by 6months in Proactive Sales, you will also gain exposure to supporting functions.
• Following successful completion of the 13-month programme, you will be appointed as an Assistant Head of Department or Head of Department in one of our hotels (subject to scale).
• You will participate in group modules and have business-driven objectives to complete.
WHY CHOOSE US
Embarking on our graduate programme is a transformative journey, encompassing a structured framework of learning and development activities. Here is what you can look forward to:
Programme Induction: Start your journey with a comprehensive introduction to our programme and our broader business.
Personal Mentor: Benefit from a one-on-one mentor, ensuring your progress is nurtured with regular feedback.
Line Manager Support: Enjoy consistent and structured feedback from your line manager to facilitate your growth.
Learning and Development: Graduates have access to Hilton University modules, on-the-job and off-the-job learning, as well as business-driven objectives.
Management and Leadership Development: Engage in specialised programmes to hone your leadership and management skills.
Hilton Perks: Including our Go Hilton TM Travel Program, which provides you with access to heavily reduced hotel room rates for you, your family & friends. Other perks: free, healthy and high-quality meals when on duty; corporate responsibility programmes; referral programs; discounted dental and health cover; shopping discounts with Perks@Work; pension, modern and inclusive team member areas.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking individuals who demonstrate our Hilton values, possess a strong drive, are commercially focused, with excellent people skills and a real passion for delivering excellent customer experiences.
To be considered, you should have:
• Completed a bachelor’s degree by August 2024.
• Fluency in English (speaking, reading, and writing).
• Eligibility to work in the UK&I by start of employment.
• Full mobility across the UK&I, along with a willingness to relocate as required by Hilton.
• A passion and enthusiasm for the hospitality industry.
• Availability to start full time employment as of 2nd of September 2024.
WHAT IS IT LIKE WORKING FOR HILTON
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. We have an incredible culture which makes Hilton a great place to work and recently ranked the #1 World's Best Workplace.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton Team Member Travel discount program. Hilton prioritises understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive environment for all.
We are open for applications, so please apply! Applications close on 31st January 2024.
There is a rigorous selection process, which includes online assessments, a video interview and an Assessment Centre which will take place in April, 2024.
Good luck, we are looking forward to meeting you!