Are you interested in developing your career in finance? We have a rare opportunity to join a financial services company as an apprentice.
Our client is a dynamic and growing financial services company committed to providing innovative solutions to their clients. With a focus on excellence, integrity, and client satisfaction, they offer a collaborative and vibrant work environment that encourages professional growth.
- Office support tasks
- Ensuring compliance with data security and financial regulations
- Supporting the CEO with diary management
- Maintaining filing systems
- Managing front-of-house activities
- Assisting with photocopying and scanning tasks
- Coordinating meetings
- Ensuring a positive client experience
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy in administrative tasks
- Team player
- Willingness to learn
- Interested in working in finance
£16,000 per annum
37.5 hours per week
- Great coffee machine
- Paid nights out with the team
- Annual performance bonus
- Laptop and work phone
Our client is committed to investing in the long-term career growth of their team members, with potential advancement opportunities to those who show commitment to doing their best. Join them in shaping the future of finance!
This vocational apprenticeship comprehensively supports your specific job role with this particular employer. Throughout your learning journey, you are fully supported by your dedicated QA skills coach and your mentor at work. They ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to be successful in your job role and pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
Starting with insights into your current potential, they plan your growth in a programmatic way, close skills gaps with immersive training and ensure what you learn is applicable to what you do. They talk you through the specifics on the qualifications you gain and how they align in particular to your day to day role.
On completion, as well as the valuable work experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification at SCQF Level 6.
If you are interested in starting your career and receiving a work based qualification at the same time APPLY NOW!