Are you a graduate looking for a role in Transport Planning?
Our client is looking for Graduates, with an interest in working in the transport industry, to join their growing team and assist their senior professionals in delivering development planning projects. The Transport Planning team is based in Leeds and offers a great opportunity for anyone looking to get into this sector.
Salary GBP23,000 - GBP25,000 per year plus benefits
- Obtaining, analysing, and interpreting traffic and transport data from a range of external sources
- Appraising development sites in terms of their accessibility by a range of transport modes
- Overviewing and interpreting transport and planning policy
- Writing sections of Transport Assessment and Travel Plan reports
- Preparing junction capacity assessments
- Undertaking site visits and inputting into masterplan and junction designs
- Be degree qualified in a relevant field with a genuine interest in transport planning
- Have an understanding of the principles of transport planning
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good presentation and technical writing skills
- The ability to manage their own time to meet deadlines
The company provides highly competitive salaries, commensurate with experience and a range of working benefits which will be discussed in detail with all suitable candidates. They promote a healthy work-life balance amongst all employees.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the salary, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Infrastructure & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Carrington West's Highways, Transport & Infrastructure division is the fastest growing in the country, our specialist team has a combined over 100+ years' experience in this market. Please call Adam Butler at Carrington West on (phone number removed) for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.