Level 4 Data Analyst
Weekly Hours Worked: 35+
About the company:
Having been on the board of British Triathlon and Chairman of Manchester Triathlon Club, Steve Collins launched the Tatton Park Triathlon in 2008 Following the launch of Tatton Park Triathlon in 2008. MyWetsuitHire was launched in 2009 to service the needs of novice triathletes who required a wetsuit for their first triathlon challenge. MyTriathlon was launched in 2010 as an online sports retailer specialising in swim, cycle run and triathlon products, offering a personalised service to triathletes of all abilities. MyWetsuitHire now also offers the ideal try before you buy for open water swimmers upgrading their wetsuit to the full range of the most trusted brands including Huub, Zone3, Blue Seventy, Huub and Mako. MyWetsuithire has grown rapidly and is now the number one wetsuit rental business in the UK MyTriathlon grows strongly organically each year and has such iconic brands as Quintana Roo bikes, Huub wetsuits and Dave Scott Long Distance Trigear and Zone3.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a L4 Data Analyst Apprentice with MyTriathlon a Sporting Goods Manufacturer based in Runcorn.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Participating in analysis of stock turnover.
- Overlooking growth profit margins and marketing performances.
- Finding more efficient ways in their current working.
- Finding gaps in current work to improve.
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Personal qualities / Skills Required:
- Confident in speaking.
- Hard working.
- Good punctuality.
The role offers a permanent role upon completion of the apprenticeship depending on performance.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 4 Data Analyst, with training in how to:
- Ascertain how data can be used to answer questions and solve problems.
- Gather, inspect, cleanse, transform and model data to identify patterns and trends.
- Present data and produce dashboards and reports to aid visualization and comparison.
- Use advanced theory and diverse techniques to harness greater understanding.
- Inform decision-making and make recommendations using an evidence-based approach.
- Ensure your business processes and procedures are compliant with data protection