Join a family run business who specialises in sales, hire and service of high-pressure water jetting equipment and water utility supplies in Scotland. Working with clients like Scottish Water, you will be part of a fast growing and evolving company.
Join the office team and field team of four engineers, along with one apprentice who already works here. You will have an opportunity to become a valued and important member of the team, with long term career opportunity and excellent progression.
- Ensuring accurate data entry via our stock system (Insphire)
- Managing spreadsheets via Excel
- Professionally manage incoming calls
- Using Microsoft Teams to communicate to colleagues and access calendars
- Create a positive interaction with customers through both telephone and e-mail inquiries
- General office duties
As this is an entry-level position, no specific work experience is required. However, the successful candidate should possess the following attributes:
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to perform and prioritise effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, Word & Outlook
- Reliable and dependable always
- Team player
£14,000 - £16,000 per annum
Monday - Thursday 9am - 5pm, Friday 9am – 4pm
You will have an opportunity to become a valued and important member of the team, with long term career opportunity and excellent progression.
This role will grow with your experience with the potential for a permanent position with a substantial wage rise at the end of the apprenticeship.
This vocational apprenticeship comprehensively supports your specific job role with this particular employer. Throughout your learning journey, you are fully supported by your dedicated QA skills coach and your mentor at work. They ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to be successful in your job role and pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
Starting with insights into your current potential, they plan your growth in a programmatic way, close skills gaps with immersive training and ensure what you learn is applicable to what you do. They talk you through the specifics on the qualifications you gain and how they align in particular to your day to day role.
On completion, as well as the valuable work experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification at SCQF Level 6.
If you are interested in starting your career and receiving a work based qualification at the same time APPLY NOW!