We are a meat processing and retail butchery company with 12 strategically located distribution sites throughout the United Kingdom. Our product range encompasses meat seasoning blends and ingredients for food processors, frozen and chilled meat, a full range of butcher’s supplies, crumb and battering systems, plastic casings for cooked meat applications and industrial food machinery.
What’s in it for you:
We have opportunity for an apprentice to join our established team in Bellshill, Glasgow. Joining our customer service team you will need to be hardworking, motivated and keen to provide support for the team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our successful business and develop your career within a professional and relaxed place to work.
- To give a positive and memorable customer experience to all on incoming/outgoing telephone call traffic with a positive "can do" attitude - taking detailed notes onto Agile (CRM system)
- Ensuring orders are processed on time reporting onto Agile
- Build a good rapport with company depots
- Customer requirements and monitoring of their performance
- Assisting with office support using Word, Outlook and Excel
- Process delivery paperwork, any purchasing or invoice duties using Sage
- To integrate, support and participate in the Food Safety Culture
- High levels of attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment whilst prioritising multiple tasks at once
What we are looking for:
- Confident communicator, verbally and written
- Outgoing and friendly
- Keen to be involved and desire to learn, grow and develop
- Team player who can also work independently
- Reliable, dependable, and quick to build relationships with people
- Excellent time management skills
£17,550 - £20,007 depending on age - Salary increases with good performance levels.
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8am - 4:30pm, 1 hour lunch break.
- Excellent training internally and externally
- Performance based salary increases
- Staff nights out
- 29 days holidays
- A fantastic working culture which promotes excellent work/life balance
- The opportunity to develop, progress and work within an organisation which is growing
- Company pension
- Free parking
90% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing: this is 20% higher than the national average.
This vocational apprenticeship comprehensively supports your specific job role with this particular employer. Throughout your learning journey, you are fully supported by your dedicated QA skills coach and your mentor at work. They ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to be successful in your job role and pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
Starting with insights into your current potential, they plan your growth in a programmatic way, close skills gaps with immersive training and ensure what you learn is applicable to what you do. They talk you through the specifics on the qualifications you gain and how they align in particular to your day to day role.
On completion, as well as the valuable work experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification at SCQF Level 6.
If you are interested in starting your career and receiving a work based qualification at the same time APPLY NOW!