What you will do in your working day
You'll be making asustainabledifference in people's lives, shaping cities, reimagining transport and transforming nuclear energy. And with the opportunity to work across Cities & Development, Nuclear & Power, Transportation, Water or Environment, you'll decide where you want your career to go.
Here's what your role as an apprentice will involve:
The training you will be getting
- Developing your skills in a wide range of exciting projects
- Learning and using relevant design software
- Being involved in client meetings and assisting in building key client relationships
- You'll get to understand and learn digital skills, to help us harness technology in new ways
- Your mentors will support you as you study towards nationally recognised qualifications and accreditation
- You'll have dedicated time to spend at college or university to focus on your studies
Successful apprentices will gain a BSc or BEng building services degree which is accredited by the relevant professional engineering institution. Apprentices without Level 2 English and Maths will need to achieve this level prior to taking the end-point assessment.What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
This is a Level 6 Apprenticeship. On completion the apprentice will have fully satisfied the requirements for registration as an Incorporated Engineer by the relevant professional engineering institution.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Analytical skills, Team working, Initiative Qualifications
A Level or equivalent Mathematics and Physical Science (Grade Grades A*-C) Essential