An exciting opportunity has arisen for x2 Business Administration Apprentice's to join the Surgery Division
at The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust.
Our Business Administration apprenticeship offers you the chance to earn a salary, gain valuable experience and new skills, whilst supported to achieve a professional qualification
The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust is looking for individuals who are:
- Caring and Respectful
Individuals will also be keen to learn and develop new skills and willing to be flexible to meet the changing demands of the service.Main duties of the job
This role involves assisting members of the administrative team within the Surgery Division with their day to day activities. Apprenticeship Programme details:
- Apprenticeship standard - Business Administration, Level 3.
- Training provider will beDudley College
- The programme will be on a fixed term contract for 18 months.
- Salary will be paid at National Apprentice wage, £5.28 per hour with a yearly salary of £10324.31 for the first 12 months. For the final 6 months, this will change to minimum wage for age.
Candidates must have:
- Maths and English - GCSE grade D or above, grade 3 to 9, or equivalent in Functional Skills at level 1.
you will need to provide original certificates as proof of these qualifications.
Candidates who hold the following qualifications are not
- A degree / degree level qualification or higher in Business Administration or similar related subject
- NVQ/QCF / Apprenticeship Standard Level 3 or higher in Business Administration
Candidates who have previously started or part completed a Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship, must declare this on their application.About us
At the Dudley Group our patients and staff are at the heart of all that we do and that is to provide a world class service that aligns with our vision of "excellent health care, improved health for all". We are seeking to recruit staff who share our vision and values of making Dudley Group an incredible workplace.
We are committed to becoming a diverse and an inclusive employer and where people feel sense of belonging. Seeking to expand diversity within our teams, we positively encourage applications from under-represented groups such as ethnically diverse, disabled and LGBTQ+ groups. We are also under-represented in-terms of gender within nursing roles and we would welcome applications from people from male and non-binary backgrounds.
We are committed to home life balance through flexible working and making reasonable adjustments where possible.Date posted
24 November 2023Pay scheme
£10,296 a year Apprentice wage first 12 months. Last 6 months minimum wage. Contract
18 monthsWorking pattern
Full-time Reference number
Russells Hall Hospital