About the apprenticeship
• Provide efficient and streamlined administration service to the HR team, on all HR related topics.
• Work alongside HR Advisor as a 1st point of contact for enquiries and respond to or refer enquiries as appropriate.
• Input and maintain data on Global HR Information System.
• Preparation of documents including contracts and offer letters.
• Recruitment, onboarding, offboarding including right to work, DBS checks, exit interviews, liaising with recruitment agencies.
• Assist with Payroll - ensuring documents correctly authorised and processed, calculating additional payments, checking temporary workers timesheets for accuracy.
Able to work accurately and efficiently both as part of a team and unsupervised.
Maintain information in a confidential manner adhering to data protection regulations.
High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Excellent communication skills.
Meets the requirements for the CIPD Apprenticeship (level 3)
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
Apprenticeship Learning Solutions Ltd
Training provider course:
CIPD Foundation Certificate in People Practice
About the employer
No, we are not part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
At EnerSys site with HRBP and HR Assistant