About the apprenticeship
If you enjoy helping others then our Leadership Support Centre (LSC) in Cardiff could be right for you.
This is an opportunity to join a new and dynamic team who work to support the senior lead-ers across Deloitte. You'll be helping these senior leaders to do their jobs as well as possible, by supporting them with administrative tasks. For example, planning their diaries and help-ing them to organise travel when needed.
The role will be of interest to those who have a positive attitude, willingness to learn and good organisational skills. Resilience, and integrity, and the ability to use your own initiative to resolve problems quickly will be key to success in this role. You'll be given plenty of sup-port and training along the way, and you'll be working in a friendly and diverse team.
To complete this apprenticeship, you will need to be based in Wales for the duration of the apprenticeship at least 51% of your working week and travel a minimum of 1 day a week to Cardiff & The Vale College
• GCSE education, including Maths and English (or equivalent).
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Ability to plan, prioritize, multitask and manage workload to tight deadlines.
• A creative approach to problem solving - the ability to 'think outside the box'.
• Diligent, conscientious and with strong attention to detail.
• Good written and oral communication skills; an ability to compose correspondence.
• Team Player.
Minimum of five GCSE's including at least a level 4 (C) in English Language and Maths
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
Cardiff and Vale College
Training provider course:
About the employer
Fusion Point 2
Yes, we are part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
To be confirmed