Our client based in central Brighton, is a specialist in all areas of the property market. These include residential lettings, residential sales, commercial agency, commercial management and holiday lets. A mix of personal and digital approach keeps them at the forefront of their industry. This is an exciting time to join them and they are looking for a Lettings Apprentice to join their small and growing team.
The successful candidate may assist with all areas of the business. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your skills within the property industry, whilst studying towards a nationally recognised qualification. No previous experience is required as full training will be given as part of the apprenticeship. This role could lead into any area of the Estate Agency industry and our client is keen to take somebody on who can grow and develop with them.
This role would suit someone who is outgoing, naturally organised and switched on, whilst projecting a professional manner with good initiative and a confident approach. You will need to be able to drive but owning your own car is not essential as access to a vehicle maybe an option.
The role is client facing working alongside both sales and lettings sides of the business. Duties will include:
- Answering incoming emails and telephone enquiries
- Speaking with clients face to face
- This role would suit somebody who is outgoing, naturally organised whilst projecting a professional manner with good common sense
- Roles will evolve over time as you become more experienced within your role
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to learn new systems
- Driving Licence
- A passion for the world of estate agency
- Good telephone manner
- GCSE grades 4-9 or equivalent in English and Mathematics
For the right candidate, the possibilities are endless! Our client has had apprentices before and always looks to upskill them past their apprenticeship course. This role can take you in any direction within the EA industry.