Our client a well establish multi-disciplinary practice of Chartered Surveyors, based in Central London, are currently seeking a Graduate Valuer to join them due to growth. The successful candidate will be working closely with the Directors and Managers, completing a variety of duties from surveying, general administration and office duties. Focusing predominately within the residential sector. This will be an office-based role however you will be required to travel as necessary.
Graduate Valuer Position Remuneration
- Salary - 25k - 35k (Potentially more dependent on experience)
- Private healthcare
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- CPD training provided
Graduate Valuer Position Requirements
- RICS qualified
- BSc in Real Estate
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Full driving license
Graduate Valuer Position Overview - Some Of The Selected Duties
- Issuing invoices
- Carrying out Land Registry searches
- Producing spreadsheets and illustrating diagrams
- Attending meetings
- Preparation of draft Reports to include Valuation/Tribunal/Court/Expert Evidence
- Arranging access to properties to conduct inspections.
- Dealing with enquiries from clients as requested by the Directors and Managers
- Preparing a presentation upon the collection and analysis of comparable evidence.
General Administration Duties
- Keeping records of activities
- Phone calls
- Preparing documentation
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.